I am thinking that if I diligently use these tools as a supplement to the work with my coach, I should be able to make a lot of progress quickly, and break some of the logjam I seem to have. Of course the work with the coach is more specific and personalized, but my thought is that if I can clear out some of the more generic stuff myself then I might not need as many sessions with the coach in order to reach my goals.
I just signed up and am looking at the site now. They certainly have collected a ton of stuff. Here are some of the ones I want to try for sure:
- Using Tapping for Anger with Rick Wilkes
- Is Anger Making You Fat with Ann Smith
- Harnessing the Power of the Chakras with Margaret Lynch
- Tapping to Conceive with Kathleen Milligan
- Mother Abdonment Issues with Carna Zacharies-Miller
- Healing Mother Issues with EFT with Annie Siegel
- Releasing Disappointments and Regrets with Cathryn Taylor Tapping Script
- Using EFT for Back Pain with Rick Wilkes
- Improving Eyesight with Carol Look
- Feeling Safe To Change with Carol Look
- Improving Your Intimate Relationships with Ann Smith
Unfortunately they don't have one specifically on fibroids though. I just filled out a request form asking them to do one. Since 40% of women have them, you would think it would be a topic of wide interest!