I've been realizing lately while dealing with some gut issues of my own (more on that soon) that fibroids are not the only reason why one's belly is sticking out. If your gut is inflamed or bulky then that can contribute to the belly sticking out look.
Also, as mentioned previously on this blog, a healthy gut is important for proper estrogen detoxification, and if that isn't working well it can contribute to fibroid growth.
So, I'm looking forward to this upcoming free Slim Gut telesummit with lots of speakers about how to get a healthy gut. Topics to be covered include:
- What your gut microbes actually do
- How to change your biology (instead of counting calories)
- Healing from within
- Importance of balancing your GI tract
- Debunk myths about carbs and body fat
- How to improve your metabolism naturally
- Autoimmune triggers, prevention & reversal
- Tips for SIBO, IBS and leaky gut
- And more!
(I;ll write more about this soon but the "autoimmune triggers" section is especially important because fibroids are actually related to autoimmunity I recently discovered! Mind-blowing, will share more on this soon...)
Specific talk subjects that particularly interest me are:
- Bioindividual Diets for Gut Health
- Making Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- How Thoughts Affect Your Gut
- Toxic Metals and Your Weight
- Beyond Fasting For Gut Healing
- Weight Gain From Hormonal Imbalance
- Key Dietary Factors in Gut Health
- What Causes Belly Fat
- Lymphatic System and Gut Health
There's a lot of gut-related info out there but it looks like there will be some new twists in this. Every time I listen to a telesummit I learn something new that I hadn't heard before. So I'm signing up!