Tuesday, May 18, 2021

new study: small fibroids shrunk by 37.9% in 4 months with this formula

The study participants had smaller fibroids, less than 4 cm in diameter. They took the following:

2 tablets of 25 μg vitamin D + 150 mg EGCG + 5 mg vitamin B6

No side effects. Decrease in fibroid volume of 37.9%. Control group had 5.5% increase over the same period.

Here are some good sources for each of these (note that these give higher amounts than were used in the study)

This combo makes a lot of a sense as when I was diagnosed with my fibroids I had low Vitamin D levels (but didn't find out about it until later), and also didn't yet know that I am MTHFR which means that I metabolize B vitamins poorly. 

Much better alternative to "watch and wait".  Wow, wish that I had known about this when my fibroids were first diagnosed. 

Hope this is helpful to someone. 

You can see the details of the study for yourself here.

No comments: