Monday, October 13, 2008

update to my regimen

A visit to my acupuncturist today led to some updates to my supplement regimen. It's very important to update what you are taking, to address the changing needs of your body as you continue to heal. Also, I think one's body tends to get bored and needs to have different stuff to wake it up once in awhile.

First of all, happy to report excellent results from my first use of the Bach Flower Remedies. As you will recall, these work on the emotions. Last time I was in, I was feeling very frustrated with my husband (getting used to living together and cooperating!) and Chicory came up for me. As soon as I took it, my mood changed a lot. This time my acupuncturist checked (more later on how she does that) and as I had guessed I had moved beyond that, to Hornbeam. Wow, looking at the description of this is exactly how I feel, as I feel exhausted just contemplating the pile of work I have to do and trying to get my office organized after our move.

Right now am pre-ovulation so am hitting the fibroids with the Chinese shrinking herbs, have now switched back to the mixture of Chai Hu, Dang Gui, Bai Zhu, Fu Ling, Bo He, Bai Shao, Mu Dan Pi, Shan Zhi Zi, Zhi Gan Cao, Sheng Jiang, Dan Shen, Cong Lou and Du Zhong that I was taking this spring (modified Free and Easy Wanderer).

My digestion is bothering me so we switched me from the DGX to Bioset Probiotic.

No comments: