Monday, July 11, 2016

Radical Self-Healing

There is a telesummit this week called "The Soul of Healing" which caught my eye due to its focus on "radical self-healing" --- something that fibroid shrinkers and those having trouble conceiving surely want to do.

The summit started today and I listened to one of the presentations this morning, it was very interesting. Unexpectedly more than anything else it was relevant to my relationship with my husband. Looking forward to more listening this week.

Here is the description that got my attention:

While diet, exercise and supplements may produce remarkable results, if the vital role of the mind, emotions and soul are not taken into account, lasting health may not be possible. Body, mind and soul cannot be separated; they work together. When operating in a unified and optimized way, they have the power to create perpetual health, wellness, wholeness and long-term fulfillment.

Sounds good to me!  And indeed a big focus of the healing work I have been doing in the last year is focused on dealing with my mind and emotions. So this feels very timely to me.

You can sign up for the telesummit, which is free and has several speakers each day, here.

If the telesummit is over when you see this, or if you want to listen to the interviews at your convenience, you can purchase access to the interviews here.

No comments: