- General pain: neck, shoulder, lower back, knee, arthritis, joints
- Migraine headaches, sinus problems, allergies
- Weight control, high cholesterol, and digestion problems
- Hearing or sight problems
- Female or male organ problems
- Kidney or liver dysfunction
- Diabetes and high blood sugar
- Gall or kidney stones
- Heart disease, high blood pressure, and circulation problems
- Lung problems
- Autoimmune dysfunction such as AIDS and lupus
- Mental disorders: anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, panic attacks, addictions, obsessive/compulsive disorder, hyperactivity, dyslexia
Monday, October 15, 2012
Spring Forest Healing Fest starts November 12
Another of these fun free online events. This one is for Qigong. As we've discussed in this blog before, Qigong is supposed to be good for fibroids, and indeed in the promotional copy I have pasted below, it mentions female organs. Click here for more information and to register.
* * * * * *
If you suffer from any pain, disease, fatigue, stress, or the effects of aging, you may have just found the answer you've been searching for thanks to a system of healing called "Spring Forest Qigong" created by Qigong master and healer, Chunyi Lin.
Back by popular demand, the very same program that has helped a quarter of a million people unlock inner health, healing, natural beauty, higher energy, and happiness will be available free over the Internet. For six days only. Beginning November 12.
Here are just a few of the many problems that have been helped through this system:
When you get your Free Pass today, you can listen to 10 professionally produced audio sessions (all up to 30 minutes long) and watch two video sessions (about 60 minutes) absolutely free. It is designed to help you learn the art of self-healing so that you can immediately feel better, have much more energy, and be happy.