- Abdominal massage -- Mayan Massage or Chi Nei Tsang (personally I prefer the latter)
- Exercise -- especially yoga, belly dancing, hula hoop, pilates. And also plenty of cardio. Chi Gong is great too, as is pretty much any kind of dancing as long as it gets you moving your hips.
- Get rid of xenoestrogens -- avoid plastic, register receipts, health & beauty products and cleaning products containing non-natural ingredients
- Clean up your diet -- more vegetables, more alkaline, cut out dairy and soy, cut our wheat, all meats need to be hormone-free, eggs should be pastured. Eat plenty of fish but avoid the ones that are high in mercury. Avoid processed foods and especially canned foods. Add fermented foods (live sauerkraut and kimchee) to your diet.
- Detox -- do a detox program with diet and herbs, also use sauna, hot baths, mud baths, ionic foot bath, dry skin brushing. Use hot packs with castor oil packs on your stomach too.
- Acupuncture, supplemented with acupressure and moxa yourself at home
- Energy work -- reiki or Healing Touch or Body Talk or similar. Reflexology is nice too.
- Emotions -- work on releasing negative emotions you are storing within you. Whatever modality works for you, personally I find that EFT works the best for me.
- Herbs -- Chinese herbs or Ayurveda or western herbs or homeopathy or a combination of the above, AS PRESCRIBED BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL
- Supplements -- depending on your situation, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fish oil, etc., AS PRESCRIBED BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
the top ten "must do" natural remedies for fibroid shrinking
Responding to a reader question, here are my thoughts on the top ten "must do" natural remedies for fibroid shrinking: