Sunday, November 8, 2009

activity record and weigh-in

You may have noticed that I have not been consistent with my exercise reports lately. That's because I have not been consistent with my exercise! My trip to the East Coast last month, and then tons of work afterwards, and feeling yukky taking the birth control pills in prep for my next stimulation cycle, have all conspired to keep me away from my regular routine. I have been exercising, but it's been sporadic. I want to get back into the swing of it this week!

Meanwhile, just weighed myself, and although my weight has not changed my fat % and metabolic age have changed for the worse, so indeed am seeing the impact of not exercising as much. Back to work!

weight 139.2
fat % 35.1%
water % 45%
bone 4.6 lbs
metabolic age 47

No comments: