Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Groundhog Day



Does that movie poster bring back any memories? And boy Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell look young...
So why did I put this up here? Because lately all I can think of is that TTC is a lot like that movie Groundhog Day. For those of you who didn't see the movie (and I recommend you do as it's one of my absolute favorites), Bill Murray's character lives the same day over and over again, each time giving him the opportunity to do things differently, and hopefully better.
So, not having gotten pregnant this month, time to push the restart button and get geared up for this month. So I'm thinking about what I can do differently and better.
I have a couple of new things I am going to add into the mix, which I'll tell you about in the next couple of weeks as I work on them. Also going to somehow try to spend more time on some of the emotional work stuff, and more time on exercising. A tall order given how busy I am at work right now, but will make it happen!
One of the new items this month is a new homeopathic, Ruta Graveolens. This came up as the remedy my body wanted, and such a strong dose (1M) that my practitioner wouldn't give it to me when it came up 2 weeks ago since I might be pregnant, she would only do it in the 1st half of the cycle. It works on the uterus, and my practioner thinks it could give the fibroids a big push to help them start dissolving again. I did some research and it's not normally thought of as being a remedy for fibroids, but does seem to get mentioned a lot as helping with brain tumors. It's also supposed to help with eyestrain and sore back/hips which I have. Ten teeny tiny pills per day, took my first dose today.

No comments: