Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Q-link pendant

Ok, tell me I'm crazy, but I have been hearing a lot about the negative health effects of mobile phones and EMF's from computer monitors and other electrical equipment on health. And I've been wondering, perhaps this could be affecting me, increasing the stress on my body and not contributing to the anti-fibroid fight?

When I mentioned this to her, my acupuncturist suggested to me the Q-link pendant. It sounded odd to me but there is a bunch of research behind it. So I ordered one, to be the pendant equivalent of a "thinking cap" when I am sitting at my desk staring at my computer screen all day. It just arrived, let's see if it helps my productivity and reduces my stress, which should help with my fibroid shrinking and fertility among other things!

No comments: