Thursday, September 25, 2008

borage oil

Another thing my acupuncturist recently added to my regimen is borage oil.

Borage oil is the best source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid which has an anti-inflammatory effect. It has been shown to be helpful for PMS.

This page gives the best explanation of why GLA might be helpful for fibroid sufferers.

The brand I am taking is Pure Encapsulations Borage Oil.

My acupuncturist believes the borage oil will be helpful for both the fibroid and fertility.

There are two testimonials on this page of women who shrunk their fibroids with GLAs -- one with borage oil and one with evening primrose oil. And one who did it with borage oil here. And another here.

Wish I had found out about GLA sooner. I'm glad to be able to give this information to others though....

No comments: