Friday, April 22, 2016

Digging in the dirt, with the Emotion Code / Body Code

Busy busy busy lately, sorry no time to be blogging much recently.

However thought I would share a bit about something I have been doing that seems to be helping.

It's long been my belief that my fibroids and other physical issues are a buildup of old emotions trapped in my body, and I need to release them. The question is, how? I've done some EFT and tried a couple of different shaman type people, and while that seemed to help, didn't seem to quite do it.

I've had several sessions of Emotion Code / Body Code sessions, and I think I may have finally found something that works. Seems to be very systematic and targeted at identifying very specific emotions and issues. Doing this work is proving to me that I do indeed have a lot of trapped stuff, and also unfortunately that it's going to take a lot to get rid of it.

Today I worked with a different practitioner than I had before. I decided to work with her on sycosis miasm, which is the homeopathic term for the body creating lumps to sequester things. I have lots of lumps -- my fibroids, a lipoma, breast cyst, a new lump that appeared on my neck a little over a year ago, etc. Thought that by addressing the sycosis miasm, we could work on the underpinnings of all of them.

While delving into what is causing this sycosis miasm, in the hour we ranged over a whole lot of topics. From past life stuff from ancestors, to a negative chord with my mother, to stress inherited from both my parents, to a lack of one color (deep blue -- and indeed realized I don't own a single blue shirt despite having a very varied wardrobe) and allergy to another (maroon, the color of the company my father used to work for, which was an alienating environment for him that I must have picked up on), issues with my first grade teacher, and an upsetting incident in high school. Issues blocking my ability to express myself. All these old emotions, stuff upon stuff, some of which was not even mine in the first place. So am digging in the dirt as the song goes, and releasing all this stuff bit by bit. A lot of work, but seems to be the most efficient thing I have found so far for dredging up and clearing stuck emotions.

If you're curious about this work, you can read more about it here. You can find practitioners here.

Oh and another thing. Over the past year I have also done some work with Priscilla at the Bioenergy Balancing Center. This has been very helpful and works on the same principle of clearing out stuck emotions and energies. Difference is it's hands-on and in person, and also she looks more at the body's physiological functioning and prescribes supplements too.

No comments: