My Chi Nei Tsang practitioner estimates that I have had about 20% shrinkage since the beginning of November. So it looks like I have found an approach that works for me, and will keep tweaking it to continue and accelerate the shrinkage! (Note, I am going to wait to get an ultrasound for exact measurement until I have more shrinkage, but I too can see and feel the difference so I am very sure there has been shrinkage.)
- Homeopathic cell salt aimed at addressing sycosis. I'll write more about this later when I have more time, it's a homeopathic tendency to create excess growths. Homeopathic doctors 100+ years ago got great results in fibroid shrinking by addressing sycosis. The one I am using is calcarea fluorica, I have mostly used the 30c but also sometimes use 6x.
- Additional homepathic remedies by Unda and also Gemmotherapy remedies (red raspberry and rosemary) prescribed by my naturopath.
- Chinese herbs: Sparganium 12 most of the time, occasionally rotating with Gui Zhi Fu Ling and Four Substances for Women. Sparganium 12 has a combination of the best mass-shrinking herbs and also it's very reasonably priced compared to some other Chinese herb formulas with similar ingredients.
- Slender Tea, one packet per day. I don't think it necessarily makes you slender, but the astralagus strengthens the spleen and it has green tea (a proven green tea shrinker) in it too. Bonus -- it's currently on sale! And I love how it tastes. Occasionally for a break rotate out with White Peony Tea.
- DIM and d-calcium glucarate, each 2-3 times daily. For estrogen metabolism.
- Not very consistent but when possible doing the Shangri-La Diet, with refined walnut oil and also taking my 2x daily fish oil (Ultimate Omega) away from meals instead of with.
- Working with a new acupuncturist who has been focusing on my stomach and spleen channels, and also with a Standard Process nutritional response testing expert who has put me on some of their products.