Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kali mur for fibroids

Looking at a catalog of homeopathic remedies from 1-800-HOMEOPATHY I saw reference to Kali Mur as being "critical to breaking down white mucus and discharge (fibrin)".  Wow, wonder if it will help for fibroids?  I looked it up and here is a description of how it affects fibrin production.  And here is an example of how it helped for fibroids.  It's mentioned here as being helpful for fibroids too.  Looks like worth trying, especially since I have a lot of mucus (post-nasal drip) that I never seem to be able to get rid of.

2 comments:

Shelley Alexander said...

What has worked for you?

Fibroid Shrinker said...

Good question. All the things I have been doing (esp acupuncture, herbs, abdominal massage) have been excellent at keeping my period blood flow in check and keeping me from having a lot of pain with my period. Really my fibroids don't cause any big problems except my stomach sticking out a bit, and neeeding to use a gestational surrogate if we want to have a baby. However still working on getting rid of the damn things entirely (my situation is complicated by working on fertility at the same time, unfortunately the fertility drugs are not good for fibroids). I won't stop till they are gone, so keep watching this blog for news about what works best.