Wednesday, December 14, 2011

biomagnetism

Trying something new.  A friend of mine who's a native speaker of Spanish told me about great results she had from an energy healer she had heard interviewed on the Spanish language radio.  My friend is extremely trustworthy so thought I would check it out.

Had first treatment today, the technique she uses is biomagmetism, which is something that a Mexican doctor developed.

Hard to tell if it was working, or if I was just relaxed from laying there for an hour, but it couldn't hurt!  She said she picked up issues with my adrenals (no surprise) and chlamydia (surprise).

You're supposed to go at least 3 times so will try again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you ever get any results?

Fibroid Shrinker said...

It did not make my fibroids change, but it was relaxing and made me feel better generally. It's a series of 3 treatments and I went the three times.