Wednesday, June 29, 2011

latest Zyto session

Well, I am not very happy because I am all out of whack.  Top stressor was that damn Candida Albicans again, at 1100!  And I had three whole pages of items over 53!  All sorts of things out of whack, like tons of candida-related items, my central nervous system, chakras 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7, a bunch of the 5-element things, the gallbladder and kidney and spleen.  Some sinus stuff in there of course.

Interestingly, nothing on the list directly related to uterus or ovaries, but then again the list only goes down to 53.

So what the heck happened?  Three theories:

1. I've been feeling very stressed and unhappy lately, for a variety of reasons
2.  Had a particularly hectic schedule yesterday, staying up late and not eating my regular diet.
3. We've been working on switching to a Paleo type diet, which means I have been eating a lot of meat -- perhaps more than I should. Hard with a husband who wants to eat meat, meat, meat, and now we are seeing a practitioner who supports that.  Anyway we are seeing the new practitioner tomorrow so more on that.  (He's the guy who wrote the Healthy Baby Code program I mentioned in a previous post).  And the only grain we are eating is white rice, which lacks the phytates but also lacks some of the nutrition and the fiber.
4. Last week, one of the supplements I was supposed to be taking, my practitioner did not have on hand.  I ordered online but there was a problem and I didn't get it until today.  One of the things I don't like about this practitioner is that she tends to be cavalier about these kinds of details. The problem is that when she created my supplements set on the computer, she threw in a whole bunch of other things she thought would be helpful, but doesn't always have all of them in stock.  Especially now that I am taking so few supplements, and they are so finely tuned, having one of them missing can throw things off.
5.  My practitioner says that the wierd weather swings here are throwing people off, as well as soon the sun is going into some sort of astrological thing that is messing people up.  Sorry, having trouble buying that but will mention it anyway. 

I just don't know what to think.  Will report tomorrow on the extensive tests that the new doctor took, and we'll see what the Zyto looks like next week.

This week's supplements are Apex Energetics Adaptocrine for my adrenal system (one twice per day), Chuan Xin Lian pills for the candida (6 three times per day), and L-Arginine (1000 mg twice per day)

It would be nice if someday they made a home use version of this so could check before getting out of whack, and also it would be neat if it recommended diet changes etc.

No comments: