Thursday, January 22, 2009

chakra balancing progress report

Got a retest from my acupuncturist today, looking at my energy levels using that special aura-photographing instrument she has.

My energy level had really filled in and balanced out, I think that the regular yoga practice has had a big effect. That big gaping energy hole at my abdomen is now filled in nicely, as well as the other big gap at the top of my head. Big improvement.

My chakra chart looks much better too, rather than all over the place the balls are now closer to lined-up at the center, although still needs work. Particularly lovely is my heart chakra, which is nice and big and now almost perfectly centered. I think this is in part due to the chanting practice I have been doing from the book Spirit Babies: How to Communicate with the Child You're Meant to Have, which centers on the heart chakra.

My second chakra (the one most related to fibroids and fertility) is still a problem, it's slightly bigger than before but it's even more off center than it had been! (The crown chakra also got more off center). I plan to keep up my yoga practice and also I just ordered The 7 Healing Chakras Workbook: Exercises and Meditations for Unlocking Your Body's Energy Centers to give me some more ideas...

No comments: