Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chipotle Mexican Grill

As a follow-up to my last post, here's info on another casual dining restaurant friendly to fibroid fighters -- Chipotle Grill.

You can get their burritos as bowls, so without the wheat wrapper. They have two different types of beans to choose from. And their chicken, beef and pork are all hormone-free.

Here's a nice article on them from Fast Company magazine earlier this spring: http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/124/ode-to-a-burrito.html

Mmmm, maybe I'll eat there tonight...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your blog while searching for uterine fiboid remedies. Thank you very much for posting all these information.

Regards,
Letha

Anonymous said...

I'm your new blog fan who brought up social eating/food issues recently. Thank you for this post related to that topic.

I also wanted to share the good news that my fibroid has shrunk:-) I think the nurse who called me with the news of my ultrasound report was puzzled that I was so happy since it is still large. The doctor is going to call me, possibly on Saturday, with more details.

Fibroid Shrinker said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! How much did it shrink? And what have you been doing that you think has helped with the shrinking?