Saturday, April 19, 2008

reason for fewer posts lately

Hi everyone

Just wanted to check in and say hello and apologize for the slower pace of posts recently -- I'm
still working hard on my fibroid shrinking routine in preparation for my ultrasound next month.
However I've been a bit distracted as Prince Charming and I recently got engaged! Am planning a summer wedding so have been scrambling for venue, dress, ring, place to live, etc. Time for the fibroids to be gone and get on with the rest of my life!

Two progress items to report. Last month my period was a few days late (unusual for me) and started with a 1/2 day or so flow of very dark brown blood. I was worried and discussed it with my acupuncturist and he said that it was normal for his patients to have a "strange" period 3-4 cycles after starting work with him, so I was just on schedule. Am hoping this means that some good changes are taking place inside.

Also, after not having been able to put them on for a very long time, I am finally able to fit back into my favorite pants. So I think that the low fat content of the fibroid-fighting diet and my increased exercise (althought I should be doing even more in that regard) has been helping.

2 comments:

Kane Wilson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you!

Fibroid Shrinker said...

Thank you!!!