Wednesday, March 26, 2008

summary of what I'm doing

I needed to write a summary of what I am doing as my introduction to the healing fibroids naturally yahoo group, so thought I would post it here as I don't think I have put up this kind of overview previously.
  • Radical diet change, eliminating meat, dairy, alcohol, gliuten, and sugar, and loading up on helpful foods like cruciferous vegetables, quinoa, goji berries, beets, tomato paste, seaweed and natto, and helpful spices like cinnamon and tumeric. Also taking blackstrap molasses 3 times per day. I slip and eat meat or poultry occasionally but then only hormone-free.
  • Heavy-duty Chinese herbs 3x day, plus weekly acupuncture and abdominal massage sessions
  • Castor oil packs on abdomen
  • NAET therapy and homeopathy - was weekly for awhile now going to every 2 weeks as I'm making progress with it
  • More exercise, especially targeted ones like Qi Gong, belly dancing, yoga and hula hooping
  • Took a stress reduction class, listening to meditation tapes, working with a coach to help me get my life under control
  • Trying to deal with personal issues that have been unresolved emotional burdens, such as having grown up with a severely handicapped sister
  • Avoiding environmental toxins and using detox therapies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog..thank u for the valuable information

Fibroid Shrinker said...

Thanks so much, appreciate the positive feedback!!!