Sunday, January 13, 2008

ignore the title of this book!

As mentioned in my plan, I am trying to devote a day to working on emotional issues that may be related to my fibroids -- many of the things I have read talk about how fibroids are energetically stuck stuff like negative emotions. As part of working on this I've decided to go back and read and work with a book that was really helpful to me in the process of looking for a man in my life -- another time when I had to make a change in how I was dealing with the world.

Even though it's not directly about fibroids, I think that this book is an excellent one for helping to think about one's emotional patterns and things that may be getting in the way of moving forward in life. In particular it has excellent exercises and meditations. I also like how it's very positive about how you can make big changes in your life if you put your mind to it. Thus I mention it here as it may be of interest to all fibroid shrinkers. And if you happen to be still looking for the love of your life, it can help with that too.

However, please ignore the absolutely horrible title! I feel like I have to hide this book, lest anyone see the title and laugh at me: Calling in "The One": 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life. But please believe me, it's very well-written and thought-provoking. Worth checking out!



I'm going to be starting with my coach in the beginning of February, in the meantime I am trying to finish up things I started before, this one of them.

No comments: